PROPERTIES FOR RENT & SALE in Nusajaya, click here: http://www.properties.my
Properties.my is a website of private landlords which specialise in the Nusajaya area, but also have properties in Kuala Lumpur and Langkawi. They usually rent out their houses but sometimes decide to sell.
NUSAJAYA CITY is a brand new city which is currently being built in the ISKANDAR region of JOHOR, the southern most area of Malaysia, at the border to SINGAPORE – in fact the so called ’2nd link’ (the second bridge from Malaysia to Singapore) is only 5-15min away, depending where you are within Nusajaya.
For an overview and news we recommend to check out the blog http://www.nusajaya.my
Nusajaya has several highlights which are:
- Newcastle University Medical School: this UK uni has started operations at its Educity campus: more info, see http://www.newcastle.edu.my/
- Johor Premium Outlets: a US outlet center operator, opened in November 2011 near Senai Airport, see http://www.premiumoutlets.com/ for more details
- Legoland Malaysia: check out their website: http://www.legoland.my/
- Traders Hotel at Puteri Harbour: http://www.shangri-la.com/johor/traders/
- Indoor Theme Park (Bob the Builder etc), Hotel and swimming pool at Puteri Harbour: http://www.playtime.com.my/
- According to rumours another 5* Hotel at the Private Marina
- Several condo projects: 1Medini, UEM’s Imperia Condo at Puteri Harbour, UEM’s Crescent Condo at East Ledang, Encorp’s building, UM Land’s condos on top of the Marina facing retail units at Puteri Harbour, Gamuda Land’s condo ‘Fairway Suites’ at Horizon Hills etc
- Residential projects (already partially completed):
> mid range: Nusa Idaman, Nusa Bayu
> upper range: East Ledang, Horizon Hills, Ledang Heights, Leisure Farm
- 1Medini district developments which include a business district, residences, shopping areas, and other high profile developments such as a Gleneagles Medini Hospital
- Southampton Engineering university at EduCity: to open end of 2012
- Netherlands Maritime Institute of Technology at EduCity: to open 2012
- MDIS campus at EduCity: to open 2013
- Raffles University at EduCity: started operations in temporary premises in JB and will move to the EduCity campus in 2013
- SILC: the Southern industrial and logistics cluster
- BioXcell: the biotechnology park, i.a. Biocon, a big Indian biotech company has announced a US$ 161 million investment here.
Watch the BBC programme about the Iskandar Development: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/fast_track/9575962.stm